This Fund+ works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Fund+, startups are often financed by Caixa Capital Risc, Shire, SFPI-FPIM. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S.R.I.W., V-Bio Ventures, SFPI-FPIM. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by curative ventures, V-Bio Ventures, Shinsei Corporate Investment Limited.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Minoryx Therapeutics, ITeos Therapeutics, Promethera Biosciences
|China Fortune Holdings Limited||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|CrowdStrike Falcon Fund||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Deciphera Pharmaceuticals||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Ewing Irrigation & Landscape Supply||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Ford Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|FoxKiser||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Generation Growth Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Gera Venture Capital||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Guangzhou Qin Yue||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|ICM Asset Management||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|IncuVest||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Launch LAB||Greensboro, North Carolina, United States|
|Mobai Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|San-in Godo Bank||Japan, Matsue, Shimane Prefecture|
|Seoul Global Startup Center||-|
|SYBO Games||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Version One Ventures||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Weicheng Juncheng Investment||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Wisdom Sports Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$70M||03 May 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$46M||19 Feb 2022||Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|$53M||24 Dec 2021||Liege, Liège, Belgium|
|$22M||28 Oct 2021||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$47M||22 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$75M||25 Aug 2021||Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany|
|$49M||28 Jul 2020||Ghent, East Flanders, Belgium|
|$44M||27 Jul 2020||Belgium, East Flanders|
|$35M||16 Jun 2020||Catalonia|
– Cardior Pharmaceuticals from Hanover develops non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-based therapeutics for patients with cardiac diseases.
– The company closed a €64m ($76m) Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Inkef Capital, supported by fellow new investors Fund+, Sunstone, Hadean Ventures and Coparion with participation from existing investors including LSP, BioMedPartners, Bristol Myers Squibb and High-Tech Gründerfonds.
– The new investment will be used for the late-stage clinical development of its lead program and the expansion of its earlier-stage pipeline.
– ExeVir closed its Series A financing raising a total of EUR 42 million / US$50 million.
– The financing was led by Fund++ with VIB, UCB Ventures, SFPI-FPIM, V-Bio Ventures and new investors SRIW, Noshaq, Vives IUF, SambrInvest, as well as several Belgian family offices.
– ExeVir will use the financing to commence the global phase 1b/2 clinical trial of lead compound XVR011 that is scheduled to start shortly.
– The company also plans to develop a VHH72-Fc sub-cutaneous formulation for Covid-19 in parallel and accelerate development of its pipeline beyond Covid-19 in infectious diseases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.