Far East Horizon
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Far East Horizon was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Service Industry, Trading Platform. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Tuhu, AECS Automotive Electronics, Tiebaobei are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 14 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Besides Far East Horizon, start-ups are typically funded by Qiming Venture Partners, Matrix Partners China, Legend Capital and 1 more VC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Qiming Venture Partners, Grand Flight Investment, Welkin Capital Management. The investors in the following rounds are usually YAXA, Welkin Capital Management, The Carlyle Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: fareast.com.sg; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first last_initial, last first_initial, first, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.