This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Taiwan. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Taipei.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 11-15 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Theranos is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Consumer, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund.
In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 8 others. Besides Esoom Enterprise, start-ups are typically funded by Walgreens. The fund often co-invests with Raymond Bingham, Partner Fund Management, Palmieri Family Trust. The investors in the following rounds are usually Puget Sound Venture Club, Fortress Investment Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: eskom.co.za; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.