Enel Green Power
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Andover
Enel Green Power is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Andover.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Powerhive. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Energy, Software. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 6 more industries for this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Enel Green Power, start-ups are often financed by Innogest Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is Invitalia Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Total Ventures, Tao Capital Partners, Prelude Ventures, LLC, and 1 VC in total.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2015.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: enel.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first, first_initial last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.