The venture was found in Africa in Nigeria. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Lagos.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the EchoVC Partners, startups are often financed by Grace Beauty Capital, Andrew Mitchell, Quest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, LaunchCapital, Raptor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, TPG Growth, Samsung NEXT.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This EchoVC Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2012.
The fund was created by Eghosa Omoigui. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PayJoy, GraphScience, Cars45 Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||17 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500K||01 Dec 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$1M||16 Nov 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$10M||30 Aug 2021||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|$15M||17 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Wapi Pay PTE Limited
|$2M||03 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|23 Jul 2021||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$3M||01 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$350K||26 May 2020||Nairobi|
– Trade X Group of Companies Inc. is a B2B automotive trading platform.
– Canadian company raised $10M in equity funding.
– The round was led by EchoVC, Frontier Ventures, and Ugrowth.
– The company intends to use the funds for acquisitions and global expansion across North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
– Pngme is a San Francisco, CA-based financial data infrastructure and machine learning-as-a-service platform.
– The company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Octopus Ventures with participation from Lateral Capital, Unshackled Ventures, Raptor Group, EchoVC, Future Africa, Two Small Fish Ventures, and a group of individual angel investors including RallyCap’s Hayden Simmons, Plaid’s Dan Khan, former COO of RBC Capital Markets Richard Talbot, and Intersect VC’s Kyle Ellicott among others.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its executive team with the hiring of Lorraine Kageni Maina as Chief Strategy Officer and Nick Masson as Chief Technology Officer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.