East Pacific Capital Private Limited
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
East Pacific Capital Private Limited is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Automotive, Location Based Services. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Malaysia. Tune Protect is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged more than 20 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2008, the fund's activity was at its peak. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In comparison with other funds, East Pacific Capital Private Limited makes 9 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2013. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from East Pacific Capital Private Limited is 50-100 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. The fund often co-invests with Tune Group, True., CIMB. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Shanda Group, Goldman Sachs, CyberAgent Capital.
The fund was established by Dennis Melka. Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: pacificcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.