This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Zürich. The VC's location is in Europe, Switzerland.
The fund's activity peaked in 2016. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund typically invests alone. Along with DuKlaw Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Armada Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by West Hill Capital, [email protected].
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Information Technology, Cyber Security. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. NuuED, SafeToNet are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thresholdventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.