Dow Corning appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1943. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Auburn Hills. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XR Ventures, Venrock, The Dow Chemical Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 180 Degree Capital, Oak Investment Partners, DFJ.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The top activity for fund was in 2002. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Communications Infrastructure, Web Hosting. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NeoPhotonics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Australian Government for Research & Development||-|
|Australian Government||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Byte Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Danish Investment Fund for Developing Countries||-|
|Explorer Equity Group||Florida, North Palm Beach, United States|
|Hakuodo DY Ventures||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|ORIENTAL TREND||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Plutus21||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Purple Communications||California, Rocklin, United States|
|RANK Capital Group||-|
|RPM Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Supply Chain Angels||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Thundersoft||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Thyra Global Management||New York, New York, United States|
|TMCx Accelerator||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Wharton Angel Network||New York, New York, United States|
|Yinying Ziben||Beilun, China, Zhejiang|
Delta College - University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$7M||22 Jun 2018||Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.