This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Switzerland. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Lausanne.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Debiopharm Group, start-ups are typically funded by Gilde Healthcare, Venture Kick, Van Herk Ventures and 4 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, NextStage, Korys. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, PMV Tina Fund, Wellcome Trust, out of 3 investors from our database.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2000. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2012. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 27 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Debiopharm Group participates, on average, in 5 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Switzerland. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Agendia, Immunexpress, Spinomix. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 4 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified MOOC, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
62.5% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.