The company was established in Europe in Switzerland. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Lausanne.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Debiopharm Group, startups are often financed by Gilde Healthcare, Venture Kick, Van Herk Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, NextStage, Korys. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, PMV Tina Fund, Wellcome Trust.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Debiopharm Group works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2000. The high activity for fund was in 2012.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Agendia, Immunexpress, Spinomix. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are MOOC, Health Care. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Excelerate Health Ventures||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|FAM AB||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Galvanize||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Halo Business Angel Network||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Midwest Growth Partners||Iowa, United States, West Des Moines|
|National Institute of Mental Health||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Race Point Capital Group||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Taiyo Oil||Japan, Tokyo|
|$10M||12 Sep 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$5M||09 Jan 2020||France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes|
Little Green House
|10 Nov 2019||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$11M||26 Oct 2016||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$40M||03 Apr 2015||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$3M||17 Nov 2014||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$18M||05 May 2014||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$6M||05 Mar 2014||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|03 Dec 2013||Vaud, Switzerland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.