Cox Communications is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1984. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Atlanta.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Cox Communications works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2005. The important activity for fund was in 2000.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Cox Communications, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Rosewood Venture Group, Rogers Communications. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Motorola Solutions, Lauder Partners, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rogers Communications, Putnam Investments, Comcast.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Network Hardware, TV Production. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MetaTV, ActiveVideo Networks, FirstLook
|Aphelion Capital||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|Bank of Fukuoka||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Delin Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|DFS Lab||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|G2H2 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Gould Investments||Great Neck, New York, United States|
|HNA Technic||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|inclusion japan||Japan, Shinagawa|
|Integra Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Mountain Alliance||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Phase 1 Ventures||-|
|Scor||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Xianghui Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|XP Inc||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Zhangshushu LvChangHongHeng Touzi GuanliZhongxin||China, Jiangxi, Yichun|
|Zone Labs||California, San Carlos, United States|
|$100M||10 Nov 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$216M||17 Mar 2020||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$675K||10 Aug 2018||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$20M||13 May 2003||New Jersey, United States|
|$21M||23 Sep 2002||California, United States|
|$28M||23 Apr 2001||California, United States|
Pacific Broadband Communications
|$50M||02 Apr 2001||San Jose, California, United States|
|$87M||22 Jun 2000||San Jose, California, United States|
|$36M||20 Jun 2000||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.