Cox Automotive is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1997. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Atlanta.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Android, Transportation. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jingzhengu.com, Ridecell, Fyusion. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Cox Automotive, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Bitauto Holdings, UTEC- University of Tokyo Edge Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Penske Automotive Group, Mitsui & Co, Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Toyota Motor Corporation, Vistara Capital Partners, Triangle Peak Partners.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
|Antenna Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Bailihong Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Chemdex||California, Carlsbad, United States|
|DataMirror||Canada, Markham, Ontario|
|First Rays Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Horatio Ventures NYC||-|
|Madhu Kela Family Office||-|
|Minghui Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Montrose Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|OpenBox Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|OpenDoor Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|The Barton Partnership||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tianfeng Securities||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Tongdao Qichuang||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Townsend Ventures||Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States|
|$42M||08 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$350M||10 Sep 2019||Michigan, United States|
|$30M||18 Apr 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||07 Jan 2019||Beijing|
|$28M||13 Nov 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$28M||01 Jun 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||08 Jun 2015||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$24M||20 Nov 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||13 Oct 2014||Carson, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.