In 2006 was created Columbia Pacific Advisors, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical startup value when the investment from Columbia Pacific Advisors is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019. This Columbia Pacific Advisors works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lighthouse eDiscovery, Healthspring, Clarity Health Services. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Ediscovery, Medical Device.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Columbia Pacific Advisors, startups are often financed by Ignition Partners, Greylock Partners, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Unlock Venture Partners, Union Bay Partners, Tom Williams. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Bay Partners, Unlock Venture Partners, Tom Williams.
|Sphera Funds Management||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Synchrony Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|CITRIS Foundry||United States, Berkeley|
|Ombu Group||United Kingdom, London|
|Sirius Venture Partners||Germany, Wiesbaden|
|EGS Healthcare Capital Partners||United States, Norwalk|
|Paulson & Co.||United States, New York|
|D.R. Horton||United States, Fort Worth|
|Urbana||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|Yiyili Technology||China, Shenzhen|
|Startup Buddy||India, Gurgaon|
|Xingzao Finance||China, Hangzhou|
|CV Catalyst Fund||United States, New York|
|Family Venture Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Asenqua Ventures||United States, Sunnyvale|
|Shanghai Tangsheng Investment Development||China, Shanghai|
|ATCO Group||Canada, Calgary|
|Theravance Biopharma||United States, South San Francisco|
|$11M||12 Aug 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$4M||07 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$15M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$11M||20 May 2020||United States, Seattle|
|$10M||19 Apr 2019||United States, Seattle|
|$4M||06 Feb 2019||United States, Seattle|
|$2M||24 Sep 2014||United States, Seattle|
Clarity Health Services
|$6M||04 Dec 2013||United States, Seattle|
|26 Aug 2013||United States, Seattle|
– Seattle startup Deako Lighting raised $12.5m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Columbia Pacific Advisors and joined by Promus Ventures, Alumni Ventures Group, Partech, Innolinks Ventures, and angels.
– The company plans to double its 25-person headcount this year.
– Banzai announced today the successful closing of $15m in venture debt funding.
– The funding was led by Columbia Pacific Advisors and will enable Banzai to expand further to service the company’s ever-growing roster of customers, which includes companies like Nextiva, Red Hat, DataRobot, and Egnyte, along with over 3,000 other customers.
– In the past six months, Banzai has expanded their virtual event and webinar solutions through two critical acquisitions, including virtual event platform High Attendance and browser-based webinar solution Demio.
– The new funding aligns with Banzai’s near-term plan to reach profitability while maintaining a triple-digit growth rate.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.