In 2010 was created Co-Creation Hub Nigeria, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Lagos. The venture was found in Africa in Nigeria.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 64 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of less than 50 thousands dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Nigeria. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BudgIT. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Co-Creation Hub Nigeria, startups are often financed by MIT delta v. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are EchoVC Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Omidyar Network, EchoVC Partners.
|Arrowhead Innovation Fund||Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States|
|CanLab||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
|Crest Rock Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Draft Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hosen Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IDP Foundation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Kodak External Alliances||New York, Rochester, United States|
|Mailboxes||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|MCM Investment Partners||-|
|Nanjing Keyifeng Xinxi Keji Youxian Gongsi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences||-|
|Nuoweite||China, Guangdong Province, Yuexiu District|
|Oppein Home Group||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Saluda Grade||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Thursday Ventures||Newport, Rhode Island, United States|
|$10K||14 Oct 2022||Kigali, Kigali, Rwanda|
|26 May 2022||-|
|$100K||05 May 2022||Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$360K||09 Nov 2021||-|
|$267K||24 Feb 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$200K||23 Feb 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$150K||01 Jan 2021||Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$600K||22 Apr 2020||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$300K||01 Jan 2019||Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.