In 1929 was created Chow Tai Fook, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hong Kong. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Chow Tai Fook, startups are often financed by SBCVC, Longitude Capital, Solborn Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Varian Medical Systems, TRIREC, Solborn Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by United Overseas Bank, Suzhou Goldmantis Group, Share Capital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Chow Tai Fook works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Chow Tai Fook is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Solar, Medical Device. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alphaeon, Xiaoying Financial, Easyhin Technology. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
Elixir Clinical Research
|$52M||26 Apr 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$188M||28 Feb 2022||Shanghai, China|
Zap Surgical Systems
|$81M||08 Jan 2020||California, United States|
|$20M||16 Oct 2019||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|06 Feb 2017||Guangdong Province|
|$80M||20 Nov 2015||Irvine, California, United States|
Xiao Ying Licai
|$61M||16 Oct 2015||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$60M||01 Oct 2015||Changde, Hunan, China|
|$77M||06 Aug 2015||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.