Cerner Corporation appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1979. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Kansas City. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Cerner Corporation, startups are often financed by BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Camden Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WuXi NextCODE, Cincinnati Childrenu2019s, Boston Children's Hospital.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Cliff Illig, Neal Patterson, Paul Gorup.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Insurance, Hospital. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Claritas Genomics. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|Ledger Capital||China, Huangpu|
|Alphabit Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|GT Healthcare Capital Partners||China, Hong Kong Island|
|VU Venture Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|BRANDED STRATEGIC ADVISORS||United States, New York|
|eVenture Capital Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|MetaSolv||United States, Plano|
|Daekyo Investment||South Korea, Seoul|
|Xenia Venture Capital||Israel, Herzliya|
|Parish Capital Advisors||United States, Chapel Hill|
|Net Capital Ventures||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|Shanghai Guijing Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Shin-Ei Animation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Amanat Holdings||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Whale Rock Capital Management||United States, Boston|
|Green Innovations||United States, New Orleans|
|Lanying Materials Trade||China, Suzhou|
Elligo Health Research
|08 Dec 2020||Austin Texas United States|
|$266M||09 Jul 2018||Missouri United States|
|$15M||26 Jan 2015||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round.
– Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round.
– The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health.
– This financing allows Elligo to invest further in its technology platform and leverage data in new ways to address current challenges in the clinical trial industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.