Centers for Disease Control and Prevention appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1946. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Atlanta.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, startups are often financed by National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Institutes of Health.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Universities, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tata Value Homes. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
This organization was formed by Anne Schuchat.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|2500 Bachman Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|7 Graus||Matosinhos, Porto, Portugal|
|BMO Nesbitt Burns||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Canyon Angels||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|China Chengtong Holding Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Engineers Without Borders Canada||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Fuzhou Jinkong Jijin Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Fuzhou, Jiangxi|
|Health Venture Group, LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|HTC Vive||Taitung County, Taiwan, Taoyüan|
|Jiangyin Ruixin||China, Jiangsu, Jiangyin|
|MIT Corporation||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Monstro Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Olympus Capital Holdings Asia||New York, New York, United States|
|Pound Capital||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Revolution||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Shanghai Qinda Investment Holding Group||China, Shanghai|
|Sorbon Investments||Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Start Up Farms International||California, Fremont, United States|
|Strategic Wisdom Nordic||Lidingö, Stockholms Lan, Sweden|
|Vorago Holdings Oy||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.