In 1994 was created Cengage Learning, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Stamford.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Cengage Learning, startups are often financed by SoftBank Capital, Rethink Education, Jordan Levy. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stage 1 Ventures, SoftBank Capital, Plug and Play.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Tutoring. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pathbrite, FlashNotes (formerly luvolearn).
This Cengage Learning works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|China Weibo Developer Innovation Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Equistone Partners Europe||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Focus Assets Management||-|
|Future Go||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Huatai Health Fund||-|
|JTC Group||Jersey, St. Helier|
|Mosaic Health Solutions||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Needham Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Nia Impact Capital||-|
|RedShift Ventures||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Rita Allen Foundation||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Samosa Digital||New York, New York, United States|
|Sapir Venture Partners||-|
|Shaman Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Shima Seiki||Japan, Wakayama, Wakayama Prefecture|
|Shunying Capital||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$20M||19 Jan 2023||Culver City, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Aug 2018||Oakland, California, United States|
|$7M||20 Mar 2015||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$3M||02 Jun 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.