Capital for Enterprise
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, Sheffield
Capital for Enterprise was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Europe, United Kingdom. The main office of this VC is situated in Sheffield.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from Capital for Enterprise, start-ups are often funded by Oxford Capital Partners, Albion Capital Group, Seraphim Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Seraphim Capital, Maven Capital Partners, Oxford Capital Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Albion Capital Group, Venrex Investment Management, Seraphim Capital.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Advertising, Data Integration. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United Kingdom. Monumental Games, Aria Networks, Rostima are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 23 percentage points more exits than other funds. At the time of investment by Capital for Enterprise, a typical start-up valuation would be 1-5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Capital for Enterprise is involved in 15 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. This fund was the most active in 2013.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: british-business-bank.co.uk; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.