This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The fund is located in Hong Kong, Asia. The main office of this VC is situated in Hong Kong.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Vietnam. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Marketplace, Supply Chain Management. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Leflair is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Caldera Pacific, start-ups are often financed by Rajan Anandan, Charles-Edouard Bouee, AppleTree Group. The fund often co-invests with Susquehanna International Group (SIG), A.M.E. Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wavemaker Partners, GS Shop, Capital Management Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: calderapacific.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.