Brisbane Angels appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in Australia. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Brisbane.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Brisbane Angels, startups are often financed by Prospector Equity Capital, Uniseed Ventures, EnerTech Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Melbourne Angels, Uniseed Ventures, Enterprise Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Select Venture Partners, Transition Level Investments, Thayer Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AdAlta, Optii Solutions, Arkose Labs We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Food and Beverage.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Brisbane Angels is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Brisbane Angels works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Cancom||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Chrysalis Ventures||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Dimension Data||Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Golden Regent Electronics||-|
|KPS Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Nextreme Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|PANONY||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|XBTO Group||New York, New York, United States|
One Key Access
|$730K||02 May 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$949K||08 Jun 2021||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|$1M||30 Apr 2021||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
PUML Better Health
|$200K||01 Apr 2021||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|$445K||10 Jun 2020||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|11 May 2020||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|11 Apr 2020||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$112K||06 Apr 2020||Queensland|
|28 Feb 2020||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.