Bregal Sagemount is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in New York. The main department of described VC is located in the United States.
The fund was created by Adam Fuller, Daniel Kim, Gene Yoon, Michael Kosty, Phil Yates. The overall number of key employees were 8.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Bregal Sagemount, startups are often financed by Baseline Ventures, Accel, Icon Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sandbox Industries, BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners, Vista Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wells Fargo Capital Finance, TCF Financial, SunTx Capital Partners.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bregal Sagemount works on 5 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 64 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Open Lending, TrustArc, Options Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, E-Commerce.
|Alida Capital International||-|
|Brand New Brands||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|Fortistar||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Iceberg Ventures||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Inbox Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Jun Joint Venture||-|
|Kagiso Tiso Holdings||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Lee Munder Venture||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Meson Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ona Capital||Catalonia, Manlleu, Spain|
|Prosegur||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Qianshu Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Reliant Energy Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|State Of Texas' Emerging Technology Fund||-|
|The Aurora Funds||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Weaving Invest fund||-|
|White Sheep Capital, inc||-|
|Zhongtang Touzi||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|13 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|12 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|16 Feb 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|25 Jan 2022||-|
|17 Dec 2021||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|14 Dec 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$150M||16 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||18 Aug 2021||Ohio, United States|
|$110M||21 Jun 2021||Irvine, California, United States|
– Printful announced a $130m investment from Bregal Sagemount.
– The financing establishes Printful as the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status with a valuation of above $1b.
– The new partnership will support the launch of additional products and services and the expansion into new channels and geographies.
– Printful gives merchants, artists, and other creators the opportunity to run successful ecommerce businesses without investing resources in production and logistics.
– Printful has experienced explosive growth with its revenue increasing by almost 80% and exceeding $200m in 2020.
– Since its launch in 2013, Printful has sold over 32 million customized products to customers all over the world.
– Scorpion, a Salt Lake City, UT-based provider of technology and services for local businesses, raised $100m in funding.
– Bregal Sagemount made the investment.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its technology and customer offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.