Brandon Point Industries Limited
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Ireland, Europe. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Dublin.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Xenex is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Hospital, Robotics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Along with Brandon Point Industries Limited, start-ups are often financed by Targeted Technology Fund, Richard Yoo, RK Ventures Group. The most common co-investors for the fund are Targeted Technology Fund, RK Ventures Group, Battery Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Tectonic Ventures, Piper Jaffray Merchant Banking, Malin Corporation.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: brandonindustries.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.