The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the BoxOne Ventures, startups are often financed by TandemLaunch. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are White Star Capital, Richard Reiner, Panache Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline dfuse Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Blockchain, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
|AvalonBay||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Bonade Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chushin Venture Capital||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Clarksons Platou Securities AS||-|
|Experian Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|FirstOntario Credit Union||-|
|Gilgamesh Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Inventus Capital Partners||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Itoki Corporation||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|PropTech1 Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Qianhai Dinghao Ruitong||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sky Ocean Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Spicehaus Partners||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|T Fund||California, San Mateo, United States|
|The eFactory||Missouri, Springfield, United States|
|Toppan Printing||Chiyoda, Japan|
|TS Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Yifangda||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|$2M||21 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||12 Jul 2022||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$7M||11 Apr 2022||Edmonton, Canada|
|$34M||20 Jan 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|01 Dec 2021||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||14 Oct 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$5M||07 Sep 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$1M||06 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||29 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Seqera Labs, a Barcelona-based data orchestration and workflow platform tailored to help scientists and engineers order and gain insights from cloud-based genomic data troves, as well as to tackle other life science applications that involve harnessing complex data from multiple locations, has raised $5.5 million in seed funding.
– Talis Capital and Speedinvest co-led this round, with participation also from previous backer BoxOne Ventures and a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
– Revelio Labs announced its seed capital raise of $4.0m.
– The round was led by Barclays and K20 Fund, with additional funding from NYU Ventures, BDMI, BoxOne Ventures, DataFrame Ventures, 840 Venture Partners and industry veterans, including Michael Recce and Jeremy Baksht, and values Revelio Labs at a $29m.
– The capital will be used to expand Revelio Labs’ offering beyond investment management, to corporate HR and strategy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.