In 2008 was created Bloom Burton & Co., which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Toronto. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. This Bloom Burton & Co. works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Bloom Burton & Co., startups are often financed by MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Jeff Chapleau, Genesys Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GMP Securities, Cormark Securities Inc., RBC Capital Markets.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Wellness. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Knight Therapeutics, Profound Medical Inc, Newtopia.
|5 Continents Consulting Group||Basel-Stadt, Binningen, Switzerland|
|Alpha Animation||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Bedrock Venture Management||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Caffeinated Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Clear Future||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|FoundersPad||Bend, Oregon, United States|
|Future Invest||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|HBS Alumni Angels New York||New York, New York, United States|
|Jerry Pruttz Holding Ab||-|
|Leo Partners Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Liberty Financial||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Ookbee||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|PacVen Walden Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Reliance Modal Ventura||-|
|SeedStep Angels||Oklahoma, Tulsa, United States|
|$3M||03 Dec 2020||Ontario|
|$55M||27 Aug 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$13M||10 Jun 2020||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$22M||09 Jun 2020||Canada, Ontario|
|$39M||14 May 2019||Canada, Ontario|
|$7M||28 Aug 2018||Beverly, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||12 Dec 2017||Quebec|
|$79M||22 Dec 2016||Quebec|
|$10M||18 Oct 2016||Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.