In 2017 was created Binance, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in Malta. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Valletta.
The current fund was established by Changpeng Zhao, Yi He.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Binance, startups are often financed by Xinruan Software, Queensland Government, OK Blockchain Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZhenFund, StageOne Ventures, Polychain. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by David Lam.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mars Finance, Republic, MobileCoin. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Exchanges, Blockchain. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
|Ananda Impact Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Arnel Capital Management||-|
|Building Global Innovators||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Cairn Investment Group||-|
|Ch-gemstone capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cinda Securities||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Goldport Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Grand Pacific Investment & Development||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Little Gem Life Sciences Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Lucey Fund||Dublin, Dún Laoghaire, Ireland|
|Phoenix Contact Innovation Ventures||Blomberg, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Prosper Marketplace||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rolling Oaks Capital||California, United States, Venice|
|The Glenmede Trust Company, NA||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Tynwald Investments||Connecticut, New York, United States|
|University of Southampton Future Worlds Incubator||England, Southampton, United Kingdom|
|$1M||29 Sep 2022||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|$150M||06 Apr 2022||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|01 Mar 2022||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|$200M||10 Feb 2022||-|
|29 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Nov 2021||-|
|22 Oct 2021||-|
|$1M||13 Apr 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||30 Mar 2021||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
– CertiK announced a $37M Series B funding round co-led by Coatue Management and Shunwei Capital, with participation from Coinbase Ventures.
– This is the largest single round of fundraising in the blockchain security space, adding to CertiK’s list of notable backers, which include IDG Capital, Binance, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Yale University, and others.
– CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to audit and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts.
– Since Q1 2020, CertiK’s team size has more than doubled, and this rate of growth will continue in 2021, creating a highly effective, remote-friendly culture with talent located worldwide.
– Avanti Financial Group announced the closing of its Series A financing round at $37 million.
– Trace Mayer, Marcel Kasumovich, Rob Kauffman (Aldel Capital), Tim Keefe, Lawrence Lepard, Eric Ly and others were among the investors.
– Institutional investors included 1843 Capital, AP Capital, Banca del Ceresio, Binance.US, Coinbase Ventures, ECMC Group, Equity Management Associates, Greybull Stewardship, Hard Yaka, HashKey, Holon Global Investments, Lemniscap, Madison Paige Ventures, Morgan Creek Digital, PJT Partners, Slow Ventures, Susquehanna Private Equity Investments and The University of Wyoming Foundation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.