This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Luxembourg. The VC's location is in Europe, Luxembourg.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. Besides BeCapital, start-ups are typically funded by Oxford Capital Partners, Albion Capital Group, ISF Succès Europe. The fund often co-invests with Oxford Capital Partners, ISF Succès Europe, Carbon Trust. The investors in the following rounds are usually Oxford Capital Partners, Albion Capital Group, Carbon Trust.
This VC was founded by Gerard Olivé.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Software, Supply Chain Management. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Helveta.
In 2010, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2011.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.