Bayerische Motoren Werke appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1916. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Munich.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ParkMobile, Omada. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Denmark. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Payments, Information Technology. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Bayerische Motoren Werke, startups are often financed by Vattenfall AB, Vargas, Siemens. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Volkswagen Group, Daimler, innogy. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Mitsubishi Corporation, Intel.
The overall number of key employees were 13.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Bayerische Motoren Werke is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Bayerische Motoren Werke works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|Bloom venture partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|De-Carceration Fund||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|F&G Venture||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Hanmi Venture Capital||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Jianyin International Capital Management||-|
|Lumina Impact Ventures||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|NextWaveBio||Connecticut, East Hartford, United States|
|Porsche||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Promelys Participations||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|QCP Capital||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|RITEK Corporation||China, Jiangsu, Taiwan|
|Saichen Jisheng||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|SANAD Fund||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|startech||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Thinktiv||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Visionary Venture Fund||Aliso Viejo, California, United States|
|$130M||03 May 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$600M||12 Jun 2019||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|15 Dec 2016||Berlin|
|20 Jun 2016||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|07 Dec 2015||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$29M||12 May 2015||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|09 Sep 2014||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.