The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Fitness, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pandora, CareDx.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Bay Area Equity Fund, startups are often financed by Walden Venture Capital, Selby Venture Partners, Labrador Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden Venture Capital, Selby Venture Partners, Piper Jaffray. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Walden Venture Capital, Sprout Group.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Bay Area Equity Fund is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2004. This Bay Area Equity Fund works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Asia Pacific Ventures||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Avet Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|BE Healthcare Ventures||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Brightly Ventures||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Chancery Software||British Columbia, Burnaby, Canada|
|Contango Asset Management||-|
|Farallon Research||California, San Jose, United States|
|GC Investments||Golejow, Poland, Slaskie|
|Genesis Park||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Global Changemakers||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Jasper Ridge Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|KITE Entrepreneurship Foundation||Daejeon, South Korea, Taejon-jikhalsi|
|Merchant Bank||Burlington, United States, Vermont|
|New Mexico Angels||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|North Texas Angel Network||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Pipeline Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Saturn Ventures||Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Rivers|
|Smartisan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|12 May 2022||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|$14M||16 Jan 2009||Oakland, California, United States|
|$25M||01 Jul 2006||Oakland, California, United States|
|$26M||01 Dec 2005||California, United States|
|$20M||01 Dec 2004||California, United States|
|$12M||01 Jul 2004||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$12M||01 Jan 2002||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.