Barnard & Co appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1997. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Barnard & Co, startups are often financed by OVP Venture Partners, Worldview Technology Partners, Silknet. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Southeast Interactive Technology Funds, Worldview Technology Partners, Wheatley Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Southeast Interactive Technology Funds, Wheatley Partners, The Robinson-Humphrey Co..
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Barnard & Co works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Allconnect, iWon, Buildnet. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, Photography. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|3W Fund Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|412 Venture Fund||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Argonautic Ventures||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Beazley Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Charity Deposits Corporation||Florida, Miami, United States|
|China-Israel Value Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Crescendo Venture Partners||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|DART Capital Partners||-|
|DBL Investors||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hanghua Northeast Investment Fund||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Paradice Investment Management||-|
|Service Electric Cablevision||-|
|Step5 Venture Partners||California, East Palo Alto, United States|
|Taishan Invest AG||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TechHarvest Group||California, Rancho Santa Margarita, United States|
|Zongton Capital||China, Shanghai|
Pixel Magic Imaging
|$10M||05 Mar 2001||Texas, United States|
|$25M||18 Sep 2000||Washington, United States|
Cogent Communications Group
|$90M||18 Jul 2000||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$13M||21 Jun 2000||South Carolina, United States|
|$5M||24 Mar 2000||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
|$100M||15 Feb 2000||Yonkers, New York, United States|
|$104M||05 Jan 2000||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|01 Jan 1999||New Jersey, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.