Brazil, São Paulo
ArpexCapital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The company was established in South America in Brazil. The main office of represented VC is situated in the São Paulo.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the ArpexCapital, startups are often financed by ACE Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SIEVE, Ruchi Sanghvi. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, Peter Thiel.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Digital Media. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Brex, Kohort, InfoPrice For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Comparing to the other companies, this ArpexCapital performs on 0 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.