AO Invest appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the AO Invest, startups are often financed by Terra Venture Partners, TerraLab Ventures, Petri Pu00f6yhu00f6nen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Terra Funda, Lifeline Ventures, Israel Innovation Authority.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Augmedics, Synoste Oy. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
|Amoi Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ATAI Life Sciences||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Axis Direct||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Blueberry Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|DeWaay Financial Network||Clive, Iowa, United States|
|Eutopia VC||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Evolution Capital Partners||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Fischer Investment Capital (FIC)||New Jersey, Rumson, United States|
|Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund||-|
|JBV Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Jilin Yanglao Jijin||Changchun, China, Jilin|
|Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi (Kemenristekdikti)||Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya|
|OneTen Capital||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Princeton Biopharma Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Shanghai Hongjia Asset Management Co.||China, Shanghai|
|Shanghai Xuanyun||China, Fengxian District|
|Trinity Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|$15M||15 Jun 2020||Illinois, United States|
|$6M||18 Oct 2018||Uusimaa|
|$8M||18 Sep 2017||Illinois, United States|
– Augmedics is a Chicago, IL-based provider of an augmented reality surgical image guidance solutions.
– Company raised $36m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by H.I.G. Capital, Revival Healthcare Capital, and Almeda Ventures with participation from HCA Healthcare Health Insight Capital, as well as existing investor XR Invest (formally known as AO Invest).
– The new investment will be used to continue commercialization throughout the U.S. and into OUS markets, develop the next generation of products, expand to new indications, and obtain CE certification for sales in Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.