The main department of described VC is located in the Valencia. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Spain.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Angels Capital, startups are often financed by Lanzadera Accelerator, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lanzadera Accelerator, SeedRocket 4Founders Capital, Plug and Play Spain. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lanzadera Accelerator, Grupo Zriser, Caixa Capital Risc.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline QUIBIM S.L.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Angels Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||13 Jun 2022||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$354K||30 May 2022||Valencia, Valencian Community, Spain|
|$885K||22 Dec 2021||-|
|$1M||20 Dec 2021||Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain|
|01 Dec 2021||Valencia, Valencian Community, Spain|
|$1M||16 Nov 2021||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$1M||19 Oct 2021||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$1M||05 Oct 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$413K||21 Sep 2021||Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain|
– Valencia-based startup Internxt has raised $1M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Angels Capital, a European VC fund owned by Juan Roig (aka Spain’s richest grocer and second wealthiest billionaire), and Miami-based The Venture City.
– The funds will be put towards its next phase of growth — its month-to-month growth rate is 30% and it tells us it’s confident it can at least sustain that — including planning a big boost to headcount so it can accelerate product development.
– The Spanish startup has spent most of its short life to date developing a decentralized infrastructure that it argues is both inherently more secure and more private than mainstream cloud-based apps (such as those offered by tech giants like Google).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.