This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Göteborg. The fund is located in Sweden, Europe.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2013.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are International Finance Corporation, Industrifonden. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by European Investment Bank (EIB).
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Sweden. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Telecommunications, Data Center. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. Flexenclosure is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be more than 20 years old to get investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ap2.se; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.