American Electric Power appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1906. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Columbus. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the American Electric Power, startups are often financed by Braemar Energy Ventures, Linse Capital, Signatures Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Braemar Energy Ventures, Zero Stage Capital, The Beacon Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zero Stage Capital, The Beacon Group, NGEN Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Web Hosting. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, Powerspan, Greensmith Energy Management Systems.
Opposing the other organizations, this American Electric Power works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from American Electric Power is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|Dachen||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Exfinity Venture Partners||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Form Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|HIMAngel||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP)||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Huarong Investment Management||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Valley Venture Mentors||Massachusetts, Springfield, United States|
|Wisconsin Super Angel Fund||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|Xtraordinary Venture Partners||-|
|$16M||20 Sep 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Fortress Information Security, LLC
|$125M||19 Apr 2022||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$7M||08 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$60M||24 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$95M||04 May 2021||California, United States|
|$8M||10 Aug 2020||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$127M||05 Aug 2020||Campbell, California, United States|
|$240M||28 Nov 2018||Campbell, California, United States|
|$83M||24 Jan 2018||California, United States|
– Urbint, a company developing software that can predict threats to critical infrastructure, announced that it raised $60 million in a series C funding round led by Energize Ventures with participation from American Electric Power, and OGCI Climate Investments, as well as existing investors Energy Impact Partners, National Grid Partners, Blue Bear Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
– Founder and CEO Corey Capasso said that the proceeds will enable Urbint to scale its technology, introduce new solutions, and enter new verticals of infrastructure as well as expand its workforce.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.