In 2017 was created Aglau00e9 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris. The company was established in Europe in France.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Aglau00e9 Ventures, startups are often financed by Global Founders Capital, Alven Capital, White Star Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Global Founders Capital, Alven Capital, White Star Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by White Star Capital, Global Founders Capital, Alven Capital.
This organization was formed by Antoine Loison, Cyril Guenoun. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Aglau00e9 Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Computer, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Meero, ManoMano, Algolia.
|335M||18 May 2021||France, Paris|
|4M||23 Mar 2021|
|220M||17 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|16M||25 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
|29M||30 Nov 2020||France, Paris|
|13M||17 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|30M||12 Nov 2020||France, Paris|
|5M||15 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|26M||07 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– French startup Skello has raised a $47.3m funding round. – The company has been working on a software-as-a-service tool that lets you manage the work schedule of your company. – Partech is leading today’s funding round. Existing investors XAnge and Aglaé Ventures are also participating. Read more
– Chrono24 is a digital marketplace for new and pre-owned luxury watches. – The company raised €100m in Series C funding. – The round was led by General Atlantic with participation from Aglaé Ventures, the technology arm of the Arnault family’s investment company and existing investors Insight Partners and Sprints Capital, as well as Felgner and Kniewasser. – The new investment will be used to continue to scale internationally and deepen its presence in existing markets, enhance its user experience, and au... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.