In 1944 was created Abbott, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Illinois City.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SetPoint Medical, Respicardia, Ovalis. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Life Science. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Abbott works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2009. The important activity for fund was in 2007. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Abbott, startups are often financed by Three Arch Partners, Polaris Partners, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Latterell Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Polaris Partners, Lilly Ventures.
|Austin Rief Ventures||-|
|California State Water Resources Control Board||-|
|Dubai Cultiv8||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Link VC||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Publics Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Redwood Asset Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Three Gorges Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Townsquare Media||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|$750K||22 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$55M||13 Jan 2020||Milpitas, California, United States|
|14 Aug 2017||-|
|$15M||08 Sep 2015||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|$27M||25 Aug 2010||Minnesota, United States|
|$60M||27 Nov 2007||California, United States|
|$6M||13 Jan 2007||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$2M||06 Nov 2005||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$18M||12 Jan 2004||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.