This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Norfolk
757 Angels was established in 2015, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this VC is in Norfolk.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2 others. Aside from 757 Angels, start-ups are often funded by 757 Accelerate. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Plug and Play, Center for Innovative Technology, CVA Angels. The investors in the following rounds are usually Small Business Innovation Research, NRV, Genesis Innovation Group.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are OccasionGenius, Ario, Embody. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Augmented Reality, CRM. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 757angelsgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.