United States, Norfolk
In 2015 was created 757 Angels, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Norfolk. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OccasionGenius, Ario, Embody. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Augmented Reality, CRM. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the 757 Angels, startups are often financed by 757 Accelerate. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Center for Innovative Technology, CVA Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Small Business Innovation Research, NRV, Genesis Innovation Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 757angelsgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.