This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The Netherlands, Amstelveen
The VC's location is in Europe, The Netherlands. The the headquarters of this VC is in Amstelveen.
Synapticon, Synapticon are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Embedded Systems, Software. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Germany.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides 7 Industries, start-ups are typically funded by MBG Baden Wuerttemberg, High-Tech Gründerfonds, Schunk Allied Companies and 1 more VC. The most common co-investors for the fund are Schunk Allied Companies, MBG Baden Wuerttemberg, High-Tech Gründerfonds. The investors in the following rounds are usually Schunk Allied Companies, MBG Baden Wuerttemberg, High-Tech Gründerfonds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
75.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.