The Netherlands, Laren
5square is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands. The main department of described VC is located in the Laren.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the 5square, startups are often financed by Velocity Capital Private Equity, Finch Capital, Chemelot Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Velocity Capital Private Equity, Social Impact Ventures NL, Karmijn Kapitaal. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, btov Partners, Velocity Capital Private Equity.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this 5square performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - The Netherlands. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Travel. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline FiveDegrees, BUX Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Mark Gitsels, Remco van den Heuvel. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 5square.nl; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.05 out of 1
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.