In 2014 was created 50K Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Madhapur.
The fund was created by Sanjay Enishetty, Vineel Nalla. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from 50K Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This 50K Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the 50K Ventures, startups are often financed by Venture Catalysts, Venture Catalyst, Redcliffe Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xseed Partners, Villgro, Srini Koppolu. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by XRC Labs, Times Internet, Harsh Mani Tripathi.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Mobile. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PeeSafe For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
|Foxcroft Enterprises, LLC||-|
|Global Investment House||Al Kuwayt, Kuwait, Safat|
|GLP Capital Partners||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Good & Well||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Hankyu Hanshin Properties||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Hoist Fund LLC||-|
|Indiana's 21st Century Technology Fund||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|LiquidPrice.com||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Spring St. Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Televehicle||China, Guangdong Province, Yuexiu District|
|Tianhe Culture Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|TUV SUD||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|WhiteGold Fund Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Winhub Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
Book My Bai
|31 Jan 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|01 Jan 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$819K||30 Jan 2018||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$150K||09 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2017||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|05 May 2017||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$15K||31 Jan 2017||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$115K||02 Oct 2016||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$90K||11 Jun 2016||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.