This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Turkey. The the headquarters of this VC is in Istanbul.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2019. 500 Istanbul is involved in 21 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Data Integration, Marketing Automation. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is BillionToOne.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with 500 Istanbul, start-ups are often financed by Larry Braitman, LAUNCHub Ventures, Adam Nash. The fund often co-invests with Y Combinator, Neotribe Ventures, LAUNCHub Ventures. The investor in the following rounds is usually Galata Business Angels.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.