This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
4finance is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. This investor is located in Europe, Latvia. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Riga.
The fund was created by Aigars Kesenfelds.
The fund's activity peaked in 2016. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Aside from 4finance, start-ups are often funded by finleap. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are finleap, NIBC Bank N.V..
BillFront is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Financial Services, Digital Media. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 4finance.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.