In 2014 was created 2nd Time Around, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the 2nd Time Around, startups are often financed by Jay Batson, VTF Capital, Techstars Boston Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Simon Property Group, Schooner Capital, RiverPark Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fashion Project. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
|Anda Capital||China, Nanjing|
|Aspen Grove Capital||United States, Avon|
|Palisades Growth Capital||United States, Los Angeles|
|KingSett Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|SVB Financial Group||United States, Santa Clara|
|OppenheimerFunds||United States, Denver|
|CUNA Mutual Group||United States, Madison|
|I.I.S. Intelligent Information Systems||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|Perry Creek Capital||United States, New York|
|Pathway Capital Management||United States, Irvine|
|Rider Insurance||United States, Springfield|
|Tech Council Ventures||United States, New Brunswick|
|AUC Venture Lab||Egypt, Cairo|
|Beijing Qianxiang Yixin Technology Development||China, Beijing|
|Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics||China, Longhua District|
|Hangzhou Chuangyu Touzi Zixun Co., Ltd.||China, Hangzhou|
|Qianhai Huarui Tianfu||China, Guangdong|
|$7M||29 Jan 2015||United States, Boston|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.