Nextiva Raises $200M from Goldman Sachs Asset Management at a $2.7B Valuation to Fuel Growth of Connected Communications
– Nextiva announced it has raised $200M in its first external funding round, from Goldman Sachs Asset Management at a $2.7B valuation.
– The funding will be used to accelerate Nextiva’s vision to help businesses and teams build stronger relationships with their customers as the only company bringing together communications, customer management, intelligence and automation into a single purpose-built solution.
– Nextiva plans to accelerate innovation for connected communications, including AI and automation development, build out new routes to market, and advance global expansion.
– Nextiva brings together communications with applications built for customer sales and service, analytics, as well as an ecosystem of integrations to third-party solutions. This allows Nextiva to uniquely manage all communications and customer engagement in one place, providing truly unified customer insight to every employee.
Unicorn Nest news
– Doctor Anywhere from Singapore develops a tech-led healthcare company.
– The company raised US$65.7M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Asia Partners and also joined by Novo Holdings A/S, Philips Venture, OSK-SBI Ventures and existing investors Square Peg, EDBI, IHH Healthcare, Kamet Capital and Pavilion Capital.
– The new investment will be used to bolster the company’s market leadership, to further deepen its presence in its existing markets, and to expand into new markets.
MURAL Secures $50M Series C at a $2B Valuation to Expand Guided Visual Collaboration in the Enterprise
– MURAL, the leading provider of digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration in the enterprise, has closed $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by existing investors Insight Partners and Tiger Global.
– MURAL plans to use the new capital to further platform development to support hybrid and distributed workforces.
– IntelePeer is pleased to announce the completion of $110M in new funding, with $75M in convertible notes and debt financing from Sixth Street Growth and $35M in equity from Savant Growth.
– The new funding allows continued execution on IntelePeer’s growth and acquisition strategy to become the world’s leading CPaaS innovator.
– IntelePeer was recently named a major player in IDC’s IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform as a Service 2021 Vendor Assessment.
Unicorn Nest news
– Krisp is a Berkerey, CA-based AI-powered noise removal app that works with any conferencing, recording and podcasting service.
– The company raised $9m in Series A-1 funding.
– The round was led by RTP Global with participation from existing investor Storm Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate product development and make a number of strategic hires to support product development, sales & marketing.
– Led by Davit Baghdasaryan, CEO, Krisp delivers an AI-powered noise removal app based on Deep Neural Networks (DNN) that enables users to remove background voices, barking dogs, room echoes and anything else that can disturb virtual meetings.