Unicorn Nest news
– Krisp is a Berkerey, CA-based AI-powered noise removal app that works with any conferencing, recording and podcasting service.
– The company raised $9m in Series A-1 funding.
– The round was led by RTP Global with participation from existing investor Storm Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate product development and make a number of strategic hires to support product development, sales & marketing.
– Led by Davit Baghdasaryan, CEO, Krisp delivers an AI-powered noise removal app based on Deep Neural Networks (DNN) that enables users to remove background voices, barking dogs, room echoes and anything else that can disturb virtual meetings.