Unicorn Nest news
– Arlington Family Partners from the US led a $4.5m Series A funding in Gravy Solutions from London.
– Arlington Family Partners was founded by former Morgan Stanley Managing Director, Brackett Darrell.
– Gravy provides technological and human expertise to reduce ‘involuntary churn,’ or the unintentional discontinuation of a subscription service due to the failure of the associated payment method.
– Gravy, a startup helping subscription-based businesses recover failed payments, has raised $4.5 million in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Birmingham-based Arlington Family Partners, one of the few family offices in the southeast.
– It brings Gravy to a valuation of $10 million.
– The company plans to use the new funding to expand its team and grow its client base.
– K1 Invests in XTM International to Drive Accelerated Growth and Scale Global Footprint
– XTM is a leading provider of translation management software to global blue-chip clients
– K1 Investment Management, LLC (“K1“), a leading investment firm focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies
– XTM enables its customers to overcome the increasingly complex problem of localization by centralizing and automating disparate processes