Unicorn Nest news
– Infra.Market, a startup that helps construction and real estate companies procure materials and handle logistics for their projects, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and joined by Foundamental, Accel Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Evolvence India Fund and Sistema Asia Fund.
– The startup was valued at $1bn post-money.
– Tealbook is a trusted source of supplier data.
– The company raised $14.4m in Series A funding.
– RTP Global led the round and joined by BDC Capital, Grand Ventures, Reciprocal Ventures, Refinery Ventures, S&P Global, Stand Up Ventures and Workday Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to support the platform’s continued innovation, and drive sales and marketing initiatives further expanding the company’s global footprint.