Sensi.ai raises $3.5M Seed Round for its AI Quality of Care Management Platform in Senior Care Environments
– Sensi.ai raises $3.5M Seed Round for its AI Quality of Care Management Platform in Senior Care Environments
– Flint Capital led the round
– The investment will support Sensi’s continued market expansion across US in-home care agencies and senior care facilities.
– The platform provides audio analytics-based insight that helps eliminate blind-spots and enables care agencies with complete visibility and transparency into each hour of care without having to rely on neither the caregiver nor the client’s input.
– Sensi enables agencies, for the first time ever, to obtain data-based insight into each client’s care needs and ensure that their caregivers are best equipped to answer those needs in the highest quality manner. Agency managers can now obtain an objective overview and take simple actions that drive staff and client retention, mitigate liability claims and help with new client acquisition.