Unicorn Nest news
– KetoNatural Pet Foods, a Salt Lake City, UT-based pet food startup, raised $2M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Corazon Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate marketing efforts and expand its product line, grow its team, and invest in new scientific work to demonstrate the efficacy of low-carbohydrate diets as treatments for a host of common canine ailments.
– Vet’s Best Friend, a Waltham, Massachusetts-based operator of general practice veterinary clinics and hospitals, received growth equity investment from Revelstoke Capital Partners.
– The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
– The investment will provide liquidity to support the company’s expansion and accelerated acquisition strategy and continued de novo development.
– Fi, the smart dog technology company, today announced $30m in Series B funding led by Longview Asset Management, with participation from Advance Venture Partners (AVP), Gokul Rajaram as well as existing investors RRE Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, and Freestyle.
– Furthering the mission to strengthen the bond between dogs and dog parents through technology, the money raised will be used to continue hiring world-class talent and support the development of new features and capabilities for the Fi Smart Dog Collar.