Unicorn Nest news
– WurkNow is a digital staffing and workforce management platform for hourly work.
– Company raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Newport Hayseed Group.
– The new investment will be used to optimize the company’s user base and product offering, including investments in new product development, staff growth and scaling its brand and market presence.
– ShelfLife, the food and beverage industry’s procurement software and marketplace, announced a $3m Series Seed funding.
– This round was co-led by Switch Ventures and Kindred Ventures, with participation from NextView Ventures.
– ShelfLife will use the funding to grow its team, improve its product, and continue building its network of vetted suppliers.
– Focusing on the $150bn market for ingredients and packaging materials in the United States, ShelfLife connects food and beverage brands with wholesale suppliers.
– It allows brands to seamlessly discover, manage, and order from their suppliers – all in one place.
– With 50 new food and beverage brands launching in a given day, suppliers are offered a place to digitally display product catalogs and acquire new customers across a rapidly evolving landscape.