Unicorn Nest news
– Vault Verify, a human capital management platform that allows HR departments to automate employee verification through API integrations, announced a significant growth investment from PSG.
– The investment represents Vault Verify’s first institutional capital and aims to help accelerate the company’s investment in product innovation to help HR departments be more efficient and secure.
– PSG’s Adam Marcus, Managing Director, and Govind Anand, Principal, will join Vault Verify’s Board of Directors, along with Brian Kelly, Senior Advisor at PSG, who will join the Board as Chairman.
– Financial terms were not disclosed.
– Founded in 2013, Vault Verify is led by industry veterans with extensive expertise in HR technology.
Unicorn Nest news
– Templafy, a platform that helps workers at major enterprises such as KPMG, Ikea, and BDO, create company-compliant “on-brand” documents, has raised $60 million in a fresh round of funding.
– The raise mirrors similar recent investments elsewhere in the corporate brand management space, including Exclaimer’s whopping $133 million round to help companies manage email signatures.
– Templafy helps businesses tightly control their corporate templates, documents, fonts, email signatures, and more, ensuring employees across departments can easily access what they need from wherever they are.
– This is perhaps more important at a time when workers have been forced to embrace remote work, which means they may be more inclined to use an old document template stored on their laptop, for example.
Sharebite Completes $15 Million Series A Raise to Scale Adoption of Contactless Food Ordering for Offices as Return to Work Accelerates
– Sharebite, the leading mission-driven food ordering platform built exclusively for workplaces, announced the completion of its $15m Series A funding round to drive exponential growth and further strengthen its leadership in the corporate food ordering space.
– Impact-driven and minority-led investment firm Lafayette Square led this round along with the founders and former executives of Seamless (now part of GrubHub) and Delivery Hero, the leading European food delivery platform.
– Sharebite’s laser-focus on developing food ordering solutions for the workplace has allowed it to establish a strong foothold within the larger food delivery space.